Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Goan Goan to Goa - the early mornings.....

and no family! The mornings on the beach were the most beautiful, but could I persuade any of my family to join me on my early morning run?, no way!! So one morning I switched my running shoes for my camera and snapped away.....

Sunrise of course...in many hues


The long long beaches bathed in the soft light of the early morning sun


The cattle.water buffalo already having bathed


The many life guards yet to climb to their perches dotted along the sands.


Some sat and meditated as the sun rose......



while I dodged the many jellies sadly deposited onto the sands to meet their doom, by the fisherman's nets

The main activity was the fisherman, finishing their day as we started ours! 



I know soccer is a world wide phenomena and close to a religion in some countries but risen to Sainthood to be remembered in perpetuity.........






No comments:

Post a Comment