Monday, March 25, 2013

Watching me, watching you, watching him, watching me..........

Yesterday in the hot, hot weather of Bangers under the summer sun, a couple of friends and I headed to Varthur village, armed as always with our cameras. We met at one friend's house where we of course had to have a coffee and quick chat and also waste away any vestige of good photo light!

Varthur village is a typical village on the out skirts of Bangalore. The school bus bumps through it on it's daily trip to Indus. As there's nothing out of the norm by village standards about Varthur, four white ladies and their cameras are quite a curiosity and I'm never quite sure who is watching who.....

The colors and textures of India are once again vibrant and eye catching.

The boy peeping over his balcony and the guy, which you probably cant see as the pics here are so small has one eye slightly open, keeping a dozy eye on us!




And of course it's not always who's looking at you but sometimes what!!


And yes I do sometimes feel we are spying and impinging on people's privacy but if they do look as tho they are not happy to be immortalized on my blog or photo collection I don't take that pic.


And of course some folks positively want their pics taken.......Bollywood here they come.....


School kids, always ready with a smile, especially I guess on the way home from school!



And are you telling me, this beautiful lady did not dress to match her background......too good a match to be a co-incidence....



and she thought we were seriously funny!!

Of course Bollywood hero's and heroine's lurk behind every corner on every wall...


And these sisters were just too gorgeous not to put in...


One of many local photo trips I hope with the gang of four!!







No comments:

Post a Comment