Thursday, February 28, 2013

Market makers....the people of City Market.

I could spend days and days sitting in markets watching and watching. I don't think I'd ever get bored. Not sure what that said about me!!

Anyway city market was no different - some of the most beautiful people.......

It always seems to be the elderly and the young that photographers are drawn to, the innocence at the beginning of life and the wisdom at the end, unless of course those in between have the cheek bones..... like this gorgeous young man.


But back to the kids. These two little girls were standing against two perpendicular walls, shoulders touching but could have been in two different worlds. The hauntingly beautiful with the big beseeching brown eyes on the left and the clown pulling funny faces on the right







And this little guy, in his mini adult suit, front undone, his holy string around his neck and again those wonderful huge brown eyes, reflecting the light back to you. 


And the elderly with quiet dignity perusing the news .......



Or this lady giggling watching me, clicking her......


     

Or we know what he's been chewing.........


It's a melee of lives, of people, of expressions, all with a story I can only guess at as I click away.



No comments:

Post a Comment